Kelly Nelson, IIDA
VP of Membership
Connect: network with professionals on a more personal level
Learn: attend events and get resources to develop your professional career
Lead: take advantage of leadership opportunities in your City Center
Advocate: do your part to support the advancement of the interior design profession
GREAT PLAINS CHAPTER MEMBER BENEFITS
- Free or discounted tickets to City Center events
- Discounted tickets for chapter events
- Discounted registration for NCIDQ Prep class
- Eligibility to apply for the Design Leadership Fund
- Early access to sign up for Great Plains Chapter events
- Access to CEUs in person and online
- Be the first to know about career opportunities in your area
- Get resources on how you can be an advocate for the interior design profession in your state
- Eligibility to apply for local awards celebrating excellence of design
Need more incentive? Check out the list of Affinity Programs you get access to as a member!
WHICH TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
If you are an Interior Designer who has passed the NCIDQ exam, an Architect that has passed the ARE exam and are actively engaged in the interior design profession, or meet a minimum education and experience requirements and letters of recommendation, you qualify for Professional Membership.
If you are an interior designer with a minimum of two years of formal interior design education and are not NCIDQ certified, you qualify for Associate Membership.
If you are a full-time instructor, department chair, or adjunct professor in a post-secondary program of interior design at any university or accredited school of interior design, you qualify for Educator Membership.
If you are actively engaged in a field other than interior design such as landscape architecture, lighting design, or architectural photography, you qualify for Affiliate Membership.
If you are actively enrolled either full or part-time in a post-secondary interior design or related education program you qualify for Student Membership.
If you work for a manufacturer or dealer/distributor of interior design products, you qualify for Industry Membership.