The IIDA Great Plains Chapter is seeking Members who are interested in strengthening the Chapter by joining the Chapter's Advisory Committee to share their knowledge, skills, and resources to enhance the professional network, growth, leadership, and advancement of both themselves and the Chapter's Members. Committee's objectives include:
- To retain and activate the vast wealth of knowledge, skills, and resources within the Chapter.
- To collaborate, exchange, and share knowledge.
- To cultivate leadership and career advancements.
- To serve as an experienced and knowledgeable resource for the Chapter.
- To represent the Chapter as experienced professionals.
Click here to learn more, here to nominate, and here to apply!
Nomination Deadline: Monday, August 19, 2019
Application Deadline: Friday, August 23, 2019